Dr Clare Beckett McInroy
MCC, MP, ESIA, Systemic Executive & Team Coach
Follow Me on
Topic : Fantastic Facilitation through Curious & Compassionate Communication
Date : 15 Feb 2023
- Thought Leader, Entrepreneur and Global Speaker
- ICF Master Certified Coach, EMCC Master practitioner and Accredited Coach SUPERvisor
- Nominating Coach and internal Executive Coach for the ICF Middle East Prism Award Winners Qatar Financial Centre 2020
- Systemic Executive, Team and Board Coach across sectors globally
- Psychometrist, Trainer and Researcher
- Doctor of Education
- Post-Doctoral research with University of Bath
- Lectured at Harvard University, Mansoura University, University of Manchester, University of Northumbria, and University of Strathclyde (MBA)
- Over 100 published articles, 4 books, Editorial Board Member for the International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching (EMCC).
- Founder of BECKETT MCINROY CONSULTANCY and CoachME in 2011, trail blazing in the Middle East specifically providing bespoke solutions for systemic impact
- Level A and B with the British Psychological Society
- Clients include LEGO, EY, AXA Insurance, QFCA, American Express, LEGO, Citi, CFA, BNP Paribas, Saudi Aramco, Kempinski Hotels, DHL, Porsche, Gulf Air, Yokogawa, Qatar Foundation, British Embassies, Housing Bank, TrustRe, Ooredoo…
- Co-Founder & past VP of ICF Bahrain, Co-Founder & President of ICF Doha - Qatar
- Clare has worked internally and externally in Talent Development with Senior Leaders including with Fortune 100s, coaching, promoting EDI. ICF HQ have drawn upon her experience as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of team coaching. She is an entrepreneur creating learning and development tools including #ImagineME card deck and programmes.
Be it L&D, coaching, mentoring, supervision or OD, we can be amazing impactful practitioners with the ability to create positive transformation for individuals and organizations, and yet if we do not also address the business side of coaching and other developmental solutions, we are not in the optimum position to be at our best for others. In this session we will explore together value propositions, pricing, pitching and elements of promotion that really can enable you to create even more systemic impact for your stakeholders, and, well, the world!