Mental Fitness and Leadership Coach, Team-Coach, PCC
Follow Me on
Topic : Toxic Behaviour in Relationships
Date : 27 Feb 2023
- Eike is a dedicated leadership, team, personal coach and facilitator with 15+ years’ experience living and working in Germany and Asia. Eike came to coaching following a solid career in Sales, Project Management and Controlling in a multinational company.
- Beijing-based since 2014, Eike‘s area of focus is in leadership, personal and team coaching as well as organizational development with a strong emphasis on enhancement of self-awareness and values, conflict management and communication.
- She has worked with clients in the automation, automotive, mobility and educational industries, small businesses and NGO.
- In a process of co-creation, Eike empowers people adjust to new situations and to manage stress and energy imbalance.
- Her style is inspirational, intuitive, and supportive.
- Eike is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), ORSC Practitioner (Organization & Relationship System Coaching), Mental Fitness Coach (Positive Intelligence) and Professional
- Certified Coach (PCC) of the International Coach Federation (ICF). She holds a degree in Business Administration and is a certified industrial business management assistant by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Germany. Eike founded the company “Wen Eike Consulting Services Beijing, Ltd.” in Beijing, China.
- She is also the leader of the Grow2Glow coaching initiative for Siemens in China and Faculty Member of JT Coaching Certification.