Mindset & Proficiency Expert, International Trainer, Keynote Speaker, Author
Follow Me on
Topic : Master the art of winning
Date : 17 Feb 2023
- A multitalented personality a professor, scientist, entrepreneur, social activist, author, artist, a marathon runner and motivational speaker.
- Dr Gill has won numerous awards and recognitions for her work and the most recent being the “The Global Empowerment Award 2021- in Pursuit of Excellence ”.
- A brain trauma survivor who truly understands human’s capacity to be in the best version of themselves and be unstoppable to achieve success through deep self-awareness, healthy behaviors and emotional intelligence.
- Her passion comes from her 30 years of experience in mentoring and leadership helping others in transformations, making successful shifts and unlocking their potentials.
- A keynote speaker and also a panelist for University of Calgary, Canada and Centre for Intellectual Excellence, Canada. She sits in executive team of various organizations in Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, India, to name one here is World Book of Records, UK.
- Her vast experience also comes from working with policy makers, professionals and youth. A certified Masters Life Coach and a Teacher; founder and CEO of Leap4growth Academy; founder of Diya (Light) Women’s Connect; and founder of Raman Art Creations.